Cosmetic Dental Surgery: dental veneers
Dental veneers are thin films which cover the front of the teeth to fix the color, shape, size as well as alignment of the teeth.
Dental veneers are shown in the following cases:
- If the teeth become discolored
- If they are just a bit chipped
- If you want to correct the deformations of the teeth
- If they are damaged or have missed a piece
- If there is too much space between teeth
Cosmetic Dental Surgery: dental Crowns
A dental crown is a prosthesis that is placed on the tooth to restore its damaged from; its appearance, size and strengt.
Cases in which we use a dental crown ?
- To protect a weak tooth (eg: decay) against breakage, or to keep together a broken tooth
- To restore a tooth already broken
- To restore a devitalized tooth with a root canal and had a dental post
- To cover and support a tooth that has an extensive filling (filling) when there isn’t enough tooth material remaining
- To cover a tooth that formed incorrectly or severely discolored
- For a dental implant
Zirconia adapts to the manufacture of facets and the development of crowns. Its strength and superior aesthetic properties make the material more upscale.
Features of Zirconia :
- Optimal mechanical resistance
- Excellent compatibility with gums
- Increased translucency
- High stability and precise adjustment
The certificate of authenticity and warranty will be given after surgery.
Cosmetic Dental Surgery: Teeth witening
Lifestyle and age can harm the teeth. Factors such as; drinking coffee, tea, red wine and cigarettes can cause unsightly and darken the teeth . Tooth whitening enhances the appearance of the smile and makes it brighter.
The bleaching with the zoom technique in a dental office in one or two session. This is a method that uses a whitening gel used (hydrogen peroxide), activated by light Zoom.This gel lightens discoloration of enamel and dentin without affecting the tooth structure.
The only side effect is sensitivity in hot and cold conditions,which can be treated by the application of a fluoride gel after bleaching.